Who would think that something so small could do so much? This often disregarded piece of your property, serves the huge duty of protecting your foundation by channeling water away from its base. Did you know that without proper gutters you are more prone to basement and crawlspace leaks due to erosion? Yep, that's right folks. Don't forget your gutters! They are a very important piece in maintaining the value of your property. And wouldn´t you know it, Total Renovation Group has a long history in gutter replacement and repair. In fact, gutters serve as the cornerstone of our business. So why not go with the best? Contact us to get a free estimate today!
- Seamless Aluminum Gutters
- Seamless Aluminum Gutters come in two sizes, 5" and 6". All gutters will have a baked on enamel paint finish and will be installed with 2X3" or 3x4" downspouts.
- Leaf Protection
- Are your gutters clogged with leaves? Are you tired of getting out the ladder and cleaning those nasty things? If so, then give us a call to schedule your free leaf protection consultation. We would be happy to show you several products that are great for keeping your gutters leaf free & flowing properly.
- Fascia Repair
- As you know, gutters are attached to fascia boards. So, when we are repairing or replacing your gutters we have the trained eye to inspect your fascia. If there is wood rot then we can replace it with new wood or PVC.
- Rain Barrels
- Rain Barrels are the nifty little things that collect rain water from your downspouts for later use. Generally, homeowners use rain barrels to help maintain their garden or landscaping