You might see doors as just a means of entering and exiting a space. However, here at Total Renovation Group we see doors as your golden opportunity to make an amazing first and last impression. Doors should reflect the character of your home or business. When people approach them they should have an instant sense of who you are. So, my question to you is: "What is the first and last impression you are leaving?" Do people see a boring, tattered, old door? Or do they see something unique, beautiful, and welcoming? You can never take back first impressions, so let us help you make sure your guest or customer's first impression is the right one.
- Therma-Tru Doors
- Simply put, more builders and remodelers choose Therma-Tru doors, preferring them over all others. In fact, Therma-Tru has been the #1 most-used brand for 10 years running and has been honored with awards for quality and innovation from Building Products and Professional Builder magazines to Popular Science and the Home Safety Council. They are affiliated with the most recognized national building and remodeling associations. Therma-Tru Doors - The Most Preferred Brand in Business.
Therma-Tru doors deliver years of trouble-free performance. Each component is designed to work together as part of a complete system for maximum energy efficiency and security.
Therma-Tru´s “ Tru-Defense Door System” is the new standard for enhanced performance for all their fiberglass entry and hinged patio doors. A "Tru-Defense Door System" maximizes the seal between the door and frame to keep out damaging effects of wind and rain, and increases energy efficiency.
This product offers some amazing choices to ensure that your door is the ultimate expression of style, durability and security.
- Classic-Craft American Style Collection - Simple vertical grains, solid wood edges, architecturally-correct stiles and rails and recessed panels create a timeless American style that's as sturdy as it is classic.
- Classic-Craft Mahogany Collection - The look of genuine Honduran mahogany provides a rich complement to any facade. The optional multi-point locking system enhances security for peace of mind.
- Fiber-Classic - The beautiful door that started the fiberglass revolution, Fiber-Classic entry doors deliver the look and feel of real oak without the problems of wood, and they're virtually maintenance-free.
- Smooth-Star - Their ready-to-paint, smooth surface resists dents and won't rest. Distinct panel detailing and stile and rail lines provide greater curb appeal than steel doors.
- Classic-Craft Rustic Collection - Enjoy the character of rustic woods that can coordinate with door glass, sidelites, decorative clavos and strap hinges without compromising privacy.
- Classic-Craft Oak Collection - The warm, oak grain look of these doors rival that of authentic hardwood. They can be painted or stained to match a home´s style and can be trimmed up to 2 1/2" for a perfect fit.